Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grace Happens

Driving to work on Friday, I was feeling very stressed out and anxious.  Suddenly, I noticed a bumper sticker on the gray Honda Accord driving in front of me:  Grace Happens.   Instantly I began conjuring up pretty pictures, graceful pictures, that both myself and my friend Grace have taken.  Little did the owner of that car know, but I felt much more relaxed during the rest of my drive while I tailed behind that bumper sticker.  I've often seen the opposite phrase but never this one.  I thank the owner of that car for reminding me of that simple fact:  Grace Happens.   Here are some pictures that remind me of just that!  Enjoy!

Graceful Animals







 The Grace of Spy Pond throughout the Seasons















Graceful Ice







Enjoy the grace that you see in nature everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment